Your consent applies to the following areas lebert.org:
What are cookies?
Like most online services, we use first-party and third-party cookies on our website for a number of purposes. The third party cookies that are used on our website are mainly used to understand how the website works, how you interact with our website, to keep our services secure, to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you, to offer you a better and improved user experience and to speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Indispensable: Some cookies are essential so that you can use the full functionality of our website. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. These cookies allow you, for example, to log into your account and securely add products to your shopping cart and checkout.
- Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website were visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us to understand and analyze how well the website is working and where it is needs to be improved.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the ads that we show you so that they are meaningful for you. These cookies also help us track the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns. The information stored in these cookies can also be used by the third-party providers of advertisements to also show you advertisements on other websites in the browser.
- Functional: These are the cookies that support certain non-essential functions on our website. These functionalities include embedding content such as videos or sharing content from the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us to save your settings and browser settings such as language preferences so that you have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the website.
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and camapign data and to track website usage for the website analysis report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a number generated by Randoly to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat||These cookies are installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high-traffic websites.|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps to create an analytical report on the condition of the website. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source they came from and the pages visited in anonymised form.|
|bcookie||This cookie is set by linkedIn. The purpose of the cookie is to activate LinkedIn functions on the site.|
|bscookie||Used by the social network service LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||The cookie is used to save the user's consent to the cookies in the "necessary" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||The cookie is used to save the user's consent to cookies in the "Not necessary" category.|
|JSESSIONID||Used by websites written in JSP. General purpose platform session cookies that are used to maintain the status of users through page requests.|
|long||This cookie is used to save the language preferences of a user in order to be able to offer content in this saved language the next time they visit the website.|
|lidc||This cookie is set by LinkedIn and used for routing.|
|lissc||This cookie is set by LinkedIn and used for routing.|
|NID||This cookie is used to create a profile based on the interests of the user and to display personalized advertising to users.|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify the unique session ID of a user in order to manage the user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all browser windows are closed.|
|piereg_math_captcha_registration||This cookie is required for secure registration.|
|sfsi_popup||This cookie is used by PopUps to save the activation of these PopUps on the respective client computer.|
|vuid||This cookie is used by Vimeo and collects data from users about their visit and the pages accessed.|
How can I control the cookie settings?
In addition, different browsers offer different methods of blocking and deleting cookies that are used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block / delete cookies. To find out more about how you can manage and delete cookies, visit the following websites: