EFA Picture in use
Words are patient & #8211; and pictures say more than a thousand words! You all know these wisdoms.
That is why typical applications of our industry solution should be presented here EFA Manufacturing speak for yourself.
EFA Inspection® and EFA Picture in action
The following video shows a typical procedure for a sample check. Of course, this sample inspection can also be an initial sample, prototype or pilot series inspection.
The video starts with the following requirements:
- The EFA project required to carry out an inspection has already been carried out by a & #8220; installer & #8221; configured.
- EFA Inspection® was created in mode & #8220; Inspector & #8221; started. In this mode, the inspector cannot change anything on the project and EFA Inspection® waits for the next sample to be recorded, which is stored in a predefined directory.
- Once the EFA Picture device has taken the picture, EFA Inspection recognizes® the new file in the directory and automatically sets up the corresponding sample in the order folder. The inspection for this sample is then started immediately.
- As a type of inspection ARI with part number representation selected by the installer when setting up the project.
From time index 5:03, the set-up of the associated project will also be shown!
In the video you saw EFA Manufacturing in the following configuration:
- The software EFA Inspection® with the possibilities to set up EFA projects and inspect printed circuit boards.
- The hardware EFA Picture Touch as a desktop device in a wide version with an additional external USB 3.0 port and in the standard color blue.
- Additional HP monitor in 27 & #8243; with converter from HP Displayport to USB 3.0. The connection is made via the external USB 3.0 port of the EFA Picture device.
- External 24 key keypad with USB connection.